Why this St Joseph Prayer for a New Home is so powerful? St. Joseph is the father of the Holy Family, protector of the Family, he was God’s caretaker for Mary and her Son, how could he not be equally attentive to each of God’s children?
This prayer is a novena, which means that it is meant to be recited every day for 9 days, like an optimistic child who tirelessly repeats his wish to his father until it is finally granted.
St Joseph Prayer for a New Home
Glorious and good Saint Joseph, you who have known all sorts of tribulations to find accommodation for Mary and Jesus.
Remember your concern for them, your stagecoaches and the closed doors you found. As you accompanied the Child Jesus on his way to the census, then into exile and finally back to the country.
In precariousness, you always took care of the material conditions, thus expressing your love and concern, your faithful presence and protection towards Mary and Jesus.
Watch over my diligence to find lodging, that the search is easy and clear; take special care of my relationship with the owners and lease conditions.
That this new housing is a cozy, quiet environment, with good neighbors and good relations between everyone. May all who come to my house (our house), are received by your presence. Introduce in this place the love of Jesus and Mary. Amen
- Our Father: Our Father, Who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy name; Thy Kingdom come, Thy will be done on earth as it is in Heaven. Give us this day our daily bread, and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us; and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.
- Hail Mary: Hail Mary full of Grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed are thou among women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus. Holy Mary Mother of God, pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death. Amen.
- Glory be: Glory be to the Father and to the Son and to the Holy Spirit. As it was, in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
St. Joseph – Devoted Protector of the Family
St. Joseph, always given to his Holy Family, can end up consenting if each day this prayer is accompanied by an Our Father, a Hail Mary and a Glory to the Father.
Thus, in addition to help, you will be surprised to discover a deeper friendship with St. Joseph and a greater trust in Providence. With humility and discretion, he offered his life to tirelessly seek the best refuge to protect his wife and son.
Just as Mary is our Mother who watches over us, St. Joseph wraps us up with all his paternal attention and, as a father of a family, he wants to guarantee the material balance for all his children on earth.
Here are some very simple words to address St. Joseph and touch his fatherly heart.
We recommend you to read ALSO:
- Saint Joseph Powerful Novena
- Ancient Novena Prayer to St. Joseph
- Prayer to Saint Joseph for 30 Days
- Prayer to Saint Joseph to sell a House
- Saint Joseph Homepage
- Catholic Online
- Sanctoral, Lives of the Saints
- Franciscan Media
- Saints of the Liturgical Year
- Saint Joseph – Wikipedia
Did this Prayer help you? Share it to Help Others, too!
Please, Help this Prayer reaches as many people as possible. Just Click below to share it in your favorite social networks. Thank you so much!
I love you, and Our Holy God Bless you!